Please contact the Local Education Authority Admissions Team on for general help with the application process.
Tel: 01228 221582
September 2021 Entry
Timetable for organising and hearing admission appeals:
- Primary school offers will be made on 16th April 2021
- Appeals must be lodged by 14th May 2021
- Please note, appeals will not start being heard until after the relevant closing date has passed.
- Appeals will be heard within 40 school days from the deadline for lodging appeals
- Appeals lodged late will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal deadline or 30 school days of being lodged, whichever is the later date.
- Appellants will be sent notification of their appeal hearing at least 10 clear school days in advance of the hearing.
- Appellants will be sent a copy of the school's case 7 clear working days in advance of the hearing.
- If an appellant wishes to submit further evidence which was not included with their initial appeal, they must make sure that it is received no later than 5pm on the day preceding 3 clear working days prior to the appeal hearing date.
- Any additional evidence or information received after this date might not be considered at the appeal hearing. The Appeal Panel must decide whether it should be considered taking into account its significance and the effect of a possible need to adjourn the hearing.
- Decision letters are sent within 5 school days of the hearing wherever possible