We take pride in our appearance at Ivegill CE School and wear a school uniform as well as a school PE kit. The school uniform can be purchased directly from Border Embroidery.
KS2 PE kit can be purchased directly from the Uniform Shop, Unit 3 Atlas Works Nelson Street Denton Holme Carlisle CA2 5NB - 01228 810555
The uniform is:
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt
- Grey or black school shorts
- White, pale blue or navy polo shirt
- Grey sweatshirt or cardigan with the school badge
- Girls can wear any colour gingham dress in the summer
- Girls can wear any colour thick knit tights
PE Kit – KS1
- Navy blue round necked tee-shirt and navy shorts
- Plimsolls with Velcro fasteners
PE Kit - KS2
- Matching blue with pale blue stripe polo shirt
- Matching shorts or skirt
- Navy joggers/leggings
We encourage the children to wear leather shoes or boots during the colder months. Flat sandals can be worn over the summer.
It is recommended that jewellery, other than a watch and ear studs, is not worn in school.